After 6 months of work, Muz3um for Rapture is released.
Muz3um is a collection of new presets for Cakewalk Rapture, built on waveforms from vintage synthesizers.
It features also the use of convolution with impulse responses taken from amp sims, cabinets and lo-fi speakers, providing additional colors to the set.
Programming these patches, the goal was to provide playable sounds, with particular attention to all that could make them as alive as possible, featuring extensive use of modulation and human interaction as well (modwheel, aftertouch, velocity...).
I had a lot of fun creating this set. I hope you'll have the same fun using it.
Setup instructions: download the file - there are two different installers: one for XP/Vista and one for OSX - from PatchArena and run the setup, the installer will take care of the rest.
A new Muz3um folder will appear in the browser.
thanks to the following people:
- all who provided the sample material (some of them even when this project was a collection for z3ta+): hollowsun.com, analoguesamples.com, john from ruskeys.net, chad from patcharena.com, antonio from autodafe.net, rory from rozzer.net
- Tom Brockway (B Rock): you were the first one here to know about this project, you were the first one to give me encouragement and support. And thanks a lot for your endless list of tutorial and tricks (of course, heavily used here)
- Paul Fogarty (aka Fog): for your incredible attention to detail, patience and suggestions during the final phase of this project. Thanks man, you were a huge help for me
- Chad Beckwith: for the installers (a real pro work) and your enthusiasm during all these months.
- Ren? Ceballos: we all know why, you were the one who made all this possible
» Author: Francesco Silvestri dtd. 16.09.2010
» Total Hits: 12505