z3ta+ iOS Released!
Legendary waveshaping at your fingertips. z3ta+ iOS has been released now for ipad. Cakewalk has released z3ta+ iOS today. z3ta+ iOS was first teased by Cakewalk during winter NAMM 2014, and is now released. It is now available for sale on the AppStore for $19.99. Right now it doesn’t seem as though z3ta+ iOS can import z3ta+ 2.0 patches presets. However once this feature gets added we’ll be able to import the thousands of z3ta+ free presets available for download here on PatchArena.
Cakewalk z3ta+ iOS page – http://cakewalk.com/Products/Z3TA/iOS.aspx
z3ta+ iOS AppStore page – https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/Z3TA+/id810393174?ls=1&mt=8
Watch the z3ta+ iOS Demo Video
z3ta+ iOS Features & Highlights
The legendary Z3TA+ synthesizer has been used on countless records, and it’s distinctive sound has been a staple of electronic artists the world over. And now Z3TA+ iOS puts the full power of Z3TA+2 on your iPad. Packed with hundreds of presets, modulatable waveshaping, dual mode filters, and flexible effects, Z3TA+ iOS is the perfect creative synth for making music anywhere, anytime.
• Includes over 500 presets
• User-friendly on-screen Keyboard and external MIDI control
• Waveshaping synthesis with 6 Oscillators, 6 LFOs, and more
• Modulation Matrix including 16 Sources, Curves, Controls, and Destinations
• Advanced modular effects including Distortion, Mod, Compression and more
• Performance section with Tap Tempo, assignable XY Pad, Mod Wheels, and Adaptive Pitch Bend
• Inter-App Audio, Background Audio, and AudioBus support
Z3TA+iOS will be there for you when you’re working behind your studio rig, or on the road. It embodies every characteristic of the original synthesizer and brings the all of parameters you know and love to a fluid iOS7 touch-enabled interface. Z3TA+iOS is perfect for both experienced and new users especially when connecting to other audio applications using AudioBus and Inter-App Audio. Plugin in any iPad compatible MIDI controller and take your performance to the stage.
z3ta+ 2.0 & More
Learn more about z3ta+ 2.0 here: